Saturday, August 19, 2017
An industry leader in sleep technology based in Deerfield Beach, Florida, GBS Enterprises maintains a sharp focus on exceeding customer expectations through a broad selection of healthy sleep products. GBS Enterprises manufactures a full line of products designed to influence a better sleep and the stress placed on pressure points from inadequate head, spine, and neck support. A full night’s rest contributes to a number of health benefits, as explored in the following list:
1. Improves memory. A number of studies have determined that the brain remains active during sleep cycles and consolidates memories from the day, making them easier to remember. Inadequate sleep also makes it difficult for the brain to process and retain new information while awake.
2. Stress Reduction. Stress can negatively affect one’s physical and mental health in several ways, from raising blood pressure to contributing to depression and anxiety. Getting a full night of interrupted sleep on a regular basis can help reduce stress, which in turn may improve cardiovascular and mental health.
3. Reduces Inflammation. Research suggests that individuals who don’t get adequate sleep possess more inflammatory proteins in their blood than those who do. Medical professionals have linked inflammation to conditions including arthritis, diabetes, and heart disease.
4. Strengthens immune system. Sleep studies indicate that people who get less than eight hours of sleep a night on average tend to become sick more often than those who get at least eight hours of rest. Proper sleep helps the body maintain the immune system, which protects it from colds, flus, and other infections.
5. Contributes to weight control. Sleep can impact weight control on a behavioral and physiological level. Inadequate sleep can make a person too tired to engage in exercise or take the time needed to prepare a healthy meal at the end of the day. A lack of sleep also results in a decreased levels of leptin, a hormone that creates the full feeling after eating; this can result in overeating and cravings for high fat and high calorie foods.
Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Friday, December 9, 2016
GBS Enterprises provides Peace of Mind with our Protect All Furniture Protection Programs.
- We protect your Furniture from Accidents
- We, clean, repair or replace your Furniture *
Live your lifestyle worry free!
Protect All by GBS Enterprises
Relax... it's covered!