Saturday, May 5, 2018
GBS Enterprises is dedicated to providing high-quality sleep products as well as protection services for furniture and mattresses. Founded in 1988, GBS Enterprises began as a producer of specialty sheets before expanding into sleep products that help improve sleep quality.
Falling asleep at night can be incredibly difficult for some people. Sleep experts offer a number of tips to help people get to sleep, such as avoiding caffeine and minimizing blue light exposure before bedtime. Here are more tips to consider to help you fall asleep as quickly as possible.
1. Create an optimal place for sleep. Your surroundings play a major role in your quality of sleep. Minimizing ambient noise and lowering the temperature in the bedroom will make you comfortable enough to doze off in the shortest amount of time.
2. Make sure that the mattress and beddings are clean. Change sheets once a week to avoid mites. If possible, invest in a mattress protector, one that helps protect against moisture and bacteria development.
3. Use the right pillows. Part of turning the bedroom into a sleep-inducing area involves using the proper pillows for you. Choose ones based on your sleeping posture to help achieve the comfort required to easily drift off.
Thursday, January 11, 2018
GBS Enterprises specializes in specialty sleep products and pillow, mattress, and furniture protection plans. One of the flagship product lines of GBS Enterprises is Healthy Sleep Ultra-Tech, which includes chiropractor-recommended pillows designed to reduce head and neck pain.
A good pillow can help keep your upper body aligned while you sleep and alleviate common forms of neck, back, and shoulder pain. One of the main things to consider when you choose a pillow is its ability to keep your neck curved slightly forward.
If a pillow is overstuffed, your neck will bend abnormally forward when you sleep on your side or on your back, which strains your shoulders and neck. An overstuffed pillow can also result in obstructed breathing by narrowing your air pipe.
While lying on your back, your pillow should support the natural curvature of the spine and provide adequate support to your head, neck, and shoulders. Keep in mind, however, that your pillow should be thicker if you regularly sleep on your side.
Friday, January 5, 2018
Established as a provider of specialty sheets to the trucking industry more than three decades ago, GBS Enterprises now distributes a variety of high quality bedding products and sleep accessories. Among these, GBS Enterprises carries a number of Healthy Sleep products, including the Advanced Line of protectors and encasements.
Individuals who make use of Healthy Sleep Advanced Line protectors and encasements enjoy multiple benefits. A mattress protected by both Healthy Sleep products is rendered 99.9 percent dust mite-free. Protectors and encasements also safeguard the mattress against water damage and harmful bacterial buildups that can result from spills and stains. Despite the durable, multi-purpose nature of Healthy Sleep protectors and encasements, individuals are not expected to notice any change in the comfort or feeling of their mattress.
To learn more about Advanced Line protectors and encasements, as well as other Healthy Sleep products, please visit GBS Enterprises, the nation’s most comprehensive provider of private label bedding products, at www.gbsent-3.com.
Thursday, October 19, 2017
For more than 30 years. GBS Enterprises has offered pillow and mattress protection plans through furniture and mattress stores, as well as for use in the health care and hospitality industries. GBS Enterprises’ plans offer added protection for consumers, giving them peace of mind that their product will be repaired or replaced if damaged over the course of 5-10 years.
To extend the life of a mattress and to protect from numerous allergens, mattress protectors are essential accessories. Over time, mattresses absorb sweat, dead skin, oil, and moisture. According to research by Ohio State University, a typical used mattress may contain between 100,000 and 10 million mites. A mattress protector is a simple, affordable way to create a layer of protection between body and mattress, in addition to keeping the mattress in “like new” condition for longer. Moreover, a mattress protector will preserve the mattress’ warranty by protecting from stains, which typically void a warranty.
Sunday, September 17, 2017
Dedicated to providing healthy sleep products and mattress and furniture protection services, GBS Enterprises functions as a leading consumer goods company. Founded in 1988, GBS Enterprises specializes in the production and distribution of bedding and pillow protection merchandise, including anti-allergy bedding materials and mattress and furniture protectors. The company also maintains a commitment to giving back to the society through its involvement in various charities like Rebuilding Together.
Rebuilding Together has provided safe and healthy housing for over 40 years as a nonprofit organization. Starting as an effort to rehabilitate homes of the destitute in the neighborhood by a group of volunteers in Midland, Texas, the venture has now grown into a nationally recognized institution. The principal mission of the organization is to improve the homes and uplift the lives of low-income homeowners by convening alliances of communities and volunteers.
A five-time achiever of Charity Navigator’s four-star rating, Rebuilding Together is led by board chair Sherry Chris. Its outreach extends to over 2.6 million lives dwelling in unsafe homes. In the year 2016 alone, the organization repaired more than 9000 homes, 275 nonprofit and educational facilities, along with 84 community spaces. It works with its broad network of corporations, skilled-trade individuals, and various donors to achieve its mission. In addition, almost 100,000 volunteers join Rebuilding Together every year to further its cause.
Saturday, September 2, 2017
GBS Enterprises offers high-quality healthy sleep products and furniture warranty services. From its headquarters in Deerfield Beach, Florida, GBS Enterprises works to provide protection for all types of furniture, such as area rugs, outdoor furniture, and living room staples like couches.
The couch is one of the main features of a living room. If your old couch is starting to show its age, and buying a new one isn’t in your budget, try some of the following methods for giving a dated couch a facelift:
- Add new throw pillows. Changing the throw pillows on your couch is one of the easiest ways to improve its appearance. While throw pillows come in many creative varieties, decorating experts recommend keeping the number of pillows on your couch to around three to avoid a cluttered, overloaded look.
- Stuff saggy cushions. A simple trick to make your couch look new is using foam wraps or cotton batting to wrap the original stuffing inside of cushions that have deflated. This puffs up the cushions and makes them more comfortable to sit on. As you wrap, spray adhesive onto each layer to prevent it from shifting around and making the cushion lumpy.
- Change the legs. Although it may seem like an unimportant part of a couch, the legs play a big role in the overall appearance of your sofa. If you have outdated couch legs, try swapping them out with more modern ones to update the look. Couch legs typically screw off and on easily, and numerous retailers sell replacement sofa legs for less than $50 per set. You can also paint your couch’s old legs to tie them in with the color palette of your living room.
Thursday, August 24, 2017
Recognized as a leader in healthy sleep products, GBS Enterprises offers a comprehensive selection of bed products such as pillows, sheet sets, and mattress protectors. GBS Enterprises also provides the Eco Premium Plan, a furniture warranty program covering wood, leather, and fabric furniture items.
When it comes to maintaining wood furniture, frequent dusting is a great place to start. When dust accumulates on wood furniture, it can build up into a filmy layer and scratch the surface of the wood. Classic feather dusters are an excellent way to remove the dust, as are nonscratching cloths. Avoid silicon-based sprays, which can cause damage to fine wood furniture.
When cleaning wood furniture, avoid using all-purpose cleaners unless your furniture has a plastic coating on it. Instead, use products with silicone oil, which protects wood and does not cause the surface to smear or show fingerprints. For long-lasting protection, consider using paste wax or liquid wax made specifically for furniture. If you are unfamiliar with wax treatments, consult an online guide to help you avoid streaks and clouding.